UPDATE: Blackboard published a new building block to fix the issues with YouTube Mashup searches in Blackboard Learn 9.1 SP3 & SP4. The patch has been installed and YouTube Mashups are working again! (2/14/11)
1) Click Embed to give you the option to copy/paste the embed code for the YouTube video you would like to insert
2) Select the options for the embed video, it is currently recommend to select “Use old embed code”
3) Copy the embed code to insert into your course
After copying the embed code follow these steps to insert the YouTube video into a content item in Blackboard Learn 9.1
1) Click on the < > button to toggle HTML Source Mode inside the text editor box. This will allow you to paste the embed code (which is HTML) you copied from YouTube.
2) Paste the embed code into the text box
3) Finish choosing your options for this content item and click submit
YouTube video now embed as a Content Item!
Don’t forget: If you want to just link to a YouTube video you can always just click Share and copy/paste the link to the video inside your course.